- 1 Poundedly Ground Quacking meat
- 1 Ounces Quacking fat
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 s grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 Chinese five-spice powder
- salt and Ground BLACK pepper
- 2 s Vegetables oil
- 4 slices Schwitzerland Cheese
- 4 Brioche rolls, big for a burger
- mayonnaise, for garnish
- In a bowl, mix the Ground Quacking, scallions, ginger, Quacking fat, and Chinese five-spice together, WITH salt and pepper.
- Portion into 4 patties
- Heat 2 s oil in a 12-inch Skillet OVER Medium Highly heat it begins to shimmer. burgers, Flippedly once, about 8 Minutes for Medium rare.
- Top WITH Cheese and on the WITH a side of mayo.